Himalayan SaltCrystal CAVE
- Please book your sessions well in advance. Walk-ins are welcome, if slots are available.
- Every session starts exactly at the beginning of the hour and lasts 45 minutes. (i.e. 10:00 am, 11:00 am, 12:00 Noon, 1:00 pm, 2:00 pm, 3:00pm, 4:00 pm)
- Please arrive 15 minutes before the appointed session, to get the full benefits of the SaltCrystal Cave. We don’t encourage late-coming. We may consider for the next available slot.
- Footwear of any kind is not allowed inside the Salt Cave. Persons will be allowed only with the foot-covers which are provided.
- Silence has a magical healing effect. Please maintain silence. Please turn off your cell phone before entering the Salt Cave.
- Food, water and drinks are not allowed inside the Salt Cave. Drinking water is available at the reception. If there is a medical condition that demands the use of water during the session, arrangements can be made.
- There is no dress code for the SaltCrystal Cave. However, we suggest you wear loose and comfortable clothes to ensure full relaxation.
- Please do not touch the walls or any equipment in the Salt Cave. Photography and videography inside the cave is strictly prohibited.
- Don’t leave the cave in the middle of the session unless it is an emergency; if any help is required, please take the assistance of our staff members. Rest assured that you are closely monitored by CC TV.
- You are advised not to wear strong perfumes at the session. Being one with nature helps you heal better.
Disclaimer: Information, advice and services made available at Himalayan SaltCrystal Cave are not a substitute for professional medical advice.